How to start a new topic

Good point! Revolut considers this a user community, not a customer service channel. Twitter/Facebook might be an option for you or the in-app chat, of course.

I need to create a new topic as I cannot sign up for Revolut. It says I already have an account after verifying my details although I am certain I never signed up for an account. Can someone help?

Hi @Shenkle, this is a user community, there’s no support. You can try feedback@revolut.com. They should be able to help you.

I guess I’ll have to throw a reply here too. Because I still can’t see that button. They are way too restrictive IMHO.

Your trust level is not member (or higher) yet, that’s why you can’t start a new topic yet.

comment les contacter quand nous sommes victime d’une usurpation d’identité et que nous sommes donc dans l’impossibilité de ce connecter a leur application vue que je n’ai pas le numéro de téléphone qui a était utiliser pour la création du compte.

Merci de votre aide

Exactly, and one of the requirements to rank up is to leave a reply in 3 different topics. That was just 1 out of 3. Now I “just” need to visit this site 10 more days to get to 15 (I think I already met all the other requirements).

Still, my point stands, those are way too many requirements.

How do i talk to Revolut when the chat doesn’t work and i dont want to spend days on this community to get a simple answer to a simple question that would take a few mins with an agent on the phone in any other bank? I can’t find my topic in the FAQ, automated phone line or the community. It’s kinda silly.

1 Like

Revolut does not provide support here. But they do on social media. I recommend Twitter.

Thanks alot! Saved me

So this is how I earn the right to start a new topic?

2 Likes

really in that post I only need trust lvl 1 to be able to post a new topic, I got that level now… got the message that says start a new topic and STILL can’t find a button to do so :frowning:

I loved this topic, because it was the first thing I saw concerning this problem. Now I stil can’t find a “new post” topic, so hopefully replying to this one will get me a step further.

I read that post but it doesn’t explain everything I don’t understand how I can see what my trust level is and how it can increase more, because after getting my certificate from the botmessage I didn’t get any more messages to earn more trust or something.

Click on your avatar in the heading and select the person icon > then select « Expand » and your Trust Level is shown in the top line under your avatar and name…

It happened a couple weeks ago that through a friend trying to register I found a bug which prevents you from registering if your home address contains a specific group of characters. To this day I haven’t been able to post this bug.
Besides the fact that you need to be already a Revolut user to join, the whole Trust Levels process renders this community partially useless.
I don’t want to be obligated to engage in a community, I just want to report a bug and move on. This mechanism treats the user like a potential abuser and forces the user to prove that they are legitimate.
Think of the number of people in this category and the bugs they haven’t got the chance to report, or gave up registering in the application anyway.

Kind regards to everyone trying to help

Just use the bug report feature in the help section of the app or contact support.

I am wanting to start a new topic but ni option to do so.

Please check the opening post, that explains why you can’t.

Grazie del tuo post, stavo impazzendo a capire come fare…

OK, let me see the big picture. I am in a war zone in Ukraine. I have Iphone 6, old and dusty but at least works.But. Revolut has not works anymore with old iphone systems. So the only chance I have the web.There I can not cahnge m Holland phone number to a Ukraine, so Its any waste of time.I can not download any software and I can not do anything on the internet web account. Trap 22. I have a lovely robot for chatting and no solution for my problem. A little bit anoying, specially if you have bomb alarm 3 times a day and everything gets more important as it is. The skrill software still works on my old iphone… What a magic…

2 Likes