How to start a new topic

Are there any recent new users that unlocked the possibility to create new posts?
As I’m kind of confused cause I’ve fulfilled all the requirements, but still I’m not able to create new posts and I don’t know whom to ask for help…

2 Likes

Thanks @Alexx_mipt Really useful info. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @johndoe179 it took me a while to discover this.

1 Like

Hey I have problem anyone can help me :pray:

1 Like

Depends on your problem. :joy:

me too, it seems that at least this is working. But I am still unable to create a new topic

I have a Trust level now, I have received a notification that all the restrictions were lifted, and that I am able to do everything, like a regular user. However I still cant create a topic…

You have trust level basic user. You need to be trust level member or higher to be able to create a new topic.

1 Like

I want to start new topic how long before I am allowed ? been on the forum a couple of days

1 Like

You have to reach trust level ‘Member’. How to become member, check my post just above yours.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Just joined and I was wondering.

Oh, I see. I hoped (expected!) I could just start a new topic without having to obtain sufficient pieces of flair.

Thank=s for posting, this is really helpful to know as a new user myself!

I just need to get hold of support

useful topic, thanks!

I´m brand new here and whilst I cannot get any response from the Revolut chat team I just tried to communicate by signing up for the Community. That didn´t work either as I´m not allowed to get any help on a issue that I have in terms of a transaction

1 Like

Use the search! Find a topic where your question fits in best and ask the community. :wave:

Thank you for this. I was wondering how to start a new topic.

Thanks for this - very useful for newbies

I could not find FAQ. Could you please direct me?