How do I use Revolut across multiple countries + what charges for cash withdrawls and purchases?

Assuming you’re a UK customer in France, try going to “cards”, select the card in question, then click on “settings” and the first point should be “Spend from”. If you reset that to “All cash accounts” or your Euro account if you want to exclude certain currencies for other transactions, it should work again.

2 Likes

Thanks Glesga……you’re a genius. Couldn’t find an answer to that anywhere.

3 Likes

Welcome to our :r: community, @Jikiri. :heart: Glad to hear that your problem got resolved. :smiley:

You are truly a genius @glesga. :star:

SG | Community Team

For future reference, it’s explained in the FAQs.

Make sure to switch to your home country on Revolut’s website first. Features vary between regions.

2 Likes

Thanks for the FAQ link @Frank. :smiley: It will help the other users as well. :star:

SG | Community Team

Hi there,
My home currency is £GBP, I am looking to go away and understand my spending limit (including currency exchange) will incur a charge if I exceed £1000 per month whilst abroad, right?
But my main query is - do I have a spending limit at home in the uk at all before incurring a charge? And will my uk spending affect my abroad limit?
Thanks Simon

1 Like

The limit is an exchange limit, not a spending limit. It affects all currency exchanges, abroad and at home, independently from spending. There’s no spending limit.

1 Like

@Stc , I understand your concern here. Adding to Frank’s reply, I will share the FAQ link with you where you can check the currency exchange limit. :ninja:

Thanks @Frank for helping out. :star:

SG | Community Team

You need to set your card to pay in euros.

1 Like

Hi ,

Im new to the forum but had revolut for a goid few years.

Sorry to hijack but i cant find how to post a topic.

My question is, i have AUD in my account. If i set my card to use AUD and pay with my card and select pay in local currency, will i incure charges?

This is important as im in Oz for a month and if i do get charges thats going to rack up for me.

Thanks in advance for any help

1 Like

thank you that made it much clearer i for sure want to use revolute!!!

1 Like

Welcome to our community @roxdender :wave:. I am glad that you are happy with us. :smiley:

We are having a quiz in our community. If you want to join, please check here. :dancing_men:

SG | Community Team

A post was merged into an existing topic: Missing Money!!!