How do i unblock my account

my account is blocked but i cant see guidance as to how to unblock it…

Hi @pwitheridge,

Your account is unlocked. Are you referring to your Revolut card?

Hiya
Yes I keep gettin messages saying my carD is blocked…

It’s your Revolut card. Go Card section and unfreeze your card.

thanks - it was not very clear - but i am there now.
For others: Go to Cards: Freeze / UnFreeze snowflake icon

Hi Andreas

I am trying to get my account unblocked. Support is not answering me and I am a premium member. Can my card still work while account is blocked?

Please could you look into getting it unblocked as I need to use it as I’m in Vietnam at the moment

I can see your account fully active. However I’ve escalated your chat to the relevant team to help you increasing your limits.

its all sorted and fine
thanks

Hi Guys -
My account is also blocked.
I have now been waiting for support to contact me for over a day.
apart from in app is there any other ways to get in contact with support to let me in?

Thanks!

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Thanks for your help @AndreasK !

Hello @AndreasK,
Could you please help me as well? My account got blocked a while ago and it is really urgent for me to get it unblocked.

Sure. An agent will be in touch with you shortly

@AndreasK I’m on Bali and blocked my card while trying to verify a card added to my Revolut Account. I tried the help chat but got told that someone will contact me in 6h. Can you help me out?

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Hi. My account is blocked. How can I fix that issue ?

An agent will contact you shortly.

Hi there,

My phone got stolen so i called customer service number to ask what to do. Instead, they just locked my card. How can I unlock the card? What do I do if i cannot access my app (phone stolen)??

Hey! Your card is fully active.