How do I send Documents to Revolut?

How do I send Documents to Revolut?

2 Likes

Hi @Seacowboy and welcome.
Does [this article] answer your question?

2 Likes

Hello @Seacowboy :wave:,

Welcome to our community. I hope the FAQ link which Graham shared with you will be able to resolve your concern. :hugs:

Thank you for the link @Graham_Lees. :star:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

Hello Community Team,
thanks for your kind replays. Unfortunately it didn’t help. Probably because I didn’t explain my problem detailled enough.
I did already long time ago all the steps you mentioned and I have my private account working fine. Than I did open a Revolut Pro account. A couple of days later I did recieve a message from Nallavelly, requesting some additional information, i.e. Invoices or Receipt pending contract, buisiness related bills, etc.
No problem for me, I do have these requested docs, but even after hours of searching, I could not find a possibility to send them.
Your help would be highly appreciated.
Best Seacowboy

2 Likes

You can attach documents to the support chat.

2 Likes

@Seacowboy, When you log in to your account, go to your ‘Profile’ by tapping on the profile icon on the top left corner in the app. You will get the option to switch the account from ‘Personal’ to ‘Pro’ and then can submit the documents.

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Good day SG.Mandal,

Fort Knox is a well-protected place, but I have to admit Revolut is more :blush:.

Just to send some extra documents, which were requested by Revolut for my Pro-Account, seems to be a mission impossible.

In the Revolut Community I received following message by a person named Frank:

Quote:
You can attach documents to the support chat.

Unquote

Impossible to find a way to do so.

It would be highly appreciated if you could show me a way where I can do so as requested by Revolut.

Best regards

Heimo Tauern

2 Likes

How is the procedure to send documents to the support chat?

2 Likes

You start a chat. Then you use the paper clip icon to attach documents to the chat.

2 Likes

@Seacowboy, I see that you are having trouble figuring out how to send the documents for the Pro account. Have you had a chance to try out the steps I provided here? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Good day SG,

thank you very much for your mail.

I did receive these steps in a previous message and tried to do so with, unfortunately, no success.

If I tap on the profile icon on the top left corner in the app it opens my profile, but nowhere I can change from my personal account to my pro account. To get to my pro account I tap on “Konten” and then I have the possibility to change to the pro account, which work perfectly. But being on my pro account, there I couldn’t find anything to send documents.

Could be my problem that I did install the German App of Revolut?

Best regards
Heimo

~WRD0000.jpg

2 Likes

Good day Frank,
I did follow your advice. Did it work?
regards Heimo

2 Likes

I don’t work for Revolut. I am a customer like you. This is a public community here. But customer support can certainly answer that question.

2 Likes

@Seacowboy, If you have attached your document successfully in the chat, then our team will surely look further into it. :hugs:

Note: Your personal information is valuable, so we kindly request you to avoid sharing any screenshots or personal details on this public platform. Your privacy is our priority. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like