How do I get my money back into my bank account?

I’ve made an account, deposited money into it and now I’m being told I need a valid ID to use the money. My passport is out of date so I don’t have any ID. How do I get my money back into my bank account?

How about driving licence?

I don’t have any kind of ID that isn’t expired

Hey @kells117 :slight_smile:

I guess the wisest option (not only related to :r:) is to renew your IDs. If that’s not possible for some reason, or you somehow signed up against the TOS (with an incorrect name, being underage…), you’re unlikely to get a solution here in the forum, and I’d recommend clearly explaining the problem to the in-app support team typing live agent in the Support chat. You can find it in the More tab of the app

3 Likes

Regulation known as KYC (Know Your Customer) doesn’t allow to establish relationships in that case.

Tried typing live agent and haven’t gotten a reply in days. If they had informed me I need an ID to use my money I never would have deposited it into the app but that wasn’t made clear. Renewal of ID would take a few months and I can’t wait that long

This is somehow like saying that if you had been informed about the requirement of a driver’s license to drive a car, you’d had never bought a car.

1 Like