How can we make Revolut better

They added support for it in a previous update and I managed to buy some but I since sold them and can’t fond it anymore.

It could launch properly in a few weeks when they add Matic and other crypto currencies.

A suggestion for looking at price graphs for Trading, commodities & crypto.n

Have the app remember if you were looking at the Candle Stick graph or the line graph and remember the selection of have a toggle in your settings to set one as a default.

This way people don’t have to switch to Candle Stick each time as it defaults to line graphs.

It’s a small quality of life suggestion.

1 Like

How can we make Revolut better?

• Add more employees for support operations, this way the customers will be happier they don’t have to speak with a stupid robot anymore and you won’t see in the newspapers complaints about how awful the support is in this application

• Add ETF’s so your customers can start investing with the app, instead of gambling crypto and buying high volatility stocks

1 Like

Many of us in Italy have to complete a means test form such as ISEE and are required to provide the average balance for each bank/savings account or similar product.

At the moment the only solution is to work this out using an Excel sheet and this can be a very cumbersome exercise especially when several currencies are involved.

N26 listened to customers and would provide this information on request. It has now gone one step further and makes it available automatically. I hope Revolut can do the same.

1 Like

Update: Just got the Dogecoin pop up advertisement, so we should all have it now

1 Like

A roadmap with all the upcoming features and the plans for the Trading module (which seems to be on hold since Brexit) would be nice

1 Like

Please consider adding this for swedish market. Swish/Trustly for deposit and the ability to verify myself via Bank ID

I am particularly focusing on your suggestion:
‘ability to verify myself via Bank ID’

There is nothing more frustrating and disturbing than having to constantly ‘prove’ and then 're-prove one’s identity within a financial app such as Revolut.

I do not understand at all how to start! Where is the FAQ for this community-forum? Where can I create for my two children junior accounts? How to activate them? All i found out is go to your home screen and click on “Junior” but there is no icon “Junior”.
Anyone out there who replies to quetions?

Well, let’s start to help you find the FAQs.

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the forum. Depending on the device you’re using, klick the link “FAQ” or use the dropdown menu on the right.

You can also access the same FAQs on Revolut’s main website revolut.com, or within the app’s help section. Just search for “Junior” there.

Thank you very much for the quick response!
That FAQ-link that you mentioned leads me to the general FAQ at www.revolut.com. Ain’t there no FAQ for the community.revolut.com?

1 Like

If I look up “Junior” on that FAQ it says: “Als Elternteil findest du Revolut Junior auf dem Startbildschirm deiner Revolut-App.”

Well there is no “Revolt Junior” on my “Startbildschirm”. And yes, I have got the very newest version of your app on my cell phone.

Back then, during my time as a student, I was a Hiwi for the IT department. My boss coined a very useful therm for all kinds of user interface related problems. He always recommended to apply the principle of scharfes Hinsehen. :grinning:

In this context, the main user interface at the bottom of the app offers 3 options. Try the last. You’re going to find “Hub”, formerly called “Marketplace”, which should present you with the Junior product.

You can also search for most features in the app. Type “Junior” into the search field, and “Junior” comes up under “Products”.

There are community FAQs (main navigation). But your question seemed to be product related.

(I can’t comment on whether or not Junior is a standard option on the main screen. I’ve individually configured my home screen.)

Bitte meine Antwort so verstehen, daß mir daran liegt, Euer Produkt zu verbessern!
Vielleicht hätte ich auch erwähnen sollen, daß ich ein Huawei P9 mit einem Android 7.0 benutze …

Does this mean you still couldn’t find „Junior“?

Find the 3 main app navigation icons at the bottom: R, double arrows. And the tiles. Tap the one that looks like 4 tiles.

Also, do you see the row of tabs, reading Konto, Karten, Krypto and half of the word vaults? Only seeing half a word means this line is swipe-able. It’s longer than your screen is wide. Tap on it, then move it to le the left. „Junior“ might be a navigation item on this line, but outside your screen.

Yes, Frank, no Icons!
Did you see my screenshot, I sent?

I was referring to your screenshot!

Aren’t you seeing the white pill shaped row of icons at the bottom of your screenshot?

“the white pill shaped row of icons” (beneath “Letzte Zahlungen”) can not be choosed (clicked)!

If Revolut’s main user interface elements aren’t responsive, you won’t be able to do anything.

I suggest to log in on the website, and contact support chat there. If that doesn’t work, I’d contact Revolut on Twitter.

Make Revolut better? Just be transparent, you have a very serious bug and users in Japan basically can’t use Revolut now (in my and my colleague’s case it’s been already a few months and I have 0 updates). This bug is a fake negative balance visible only by the Revolut system.

We’re currently undergoing a major system update in Japan and in the UK, including resetting of negative monetizable amounts (…) This system upgrade is expected to be completed within the next few months (around July to September). → got this template answer in August. :rofl: Right now it’s hard for me to trust Revolut.

It’s unacceptable for a company that aspires to be a “banking” service. What do I mean by transparency?

Status post is valid only for the UK but Revolut is available worldwide. Bugs happen but unusable service is something serious and it’s should be officially annouced.

1 Like