How can we make Premium/Metal 10x better?

@FolioBund Hello :wave: Welcome back.

That’s an interesting suggestion. Thank you for sharing, I’ll be sure to pass them on to the team! :pray:

Veda | Community team

I have a few suggestions :slight_smile: for the paid plans.

1. IBAN Aliases: Offer aliases to receive money at/send money from and deal with direct debits from wherever legally possible for Revolut. The EU branch of Revolut has added Local IBANs to many countries so far and people have run into issues where they had to go through the hassle of changing their bank account details everywhere. At the very least, let people keep their Lithuanian IBAN starting with LT even after adding the Local IBAN option.
  2. Unlimited SEPA Transfers: Remove the limit of transferring less than 1 EUR via SEPA, so amounts between 0,01 EUR and 0,99 EUR can be transferred as well.
  3. Local IBANs For More Countries: Self-explanatory. Waiting on DE :smiley:

Thank you ^^

2 Likes

@ianto Thanks for sharing these insightful suggestions! We are always looking to improve our products and services at Revolut and will be sure to pass it on to the relevant team. :blush:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

Transform all pockets in flexible accounts and remunerate them as per same level as main flexible

2 Likes

@crbovo Hello, welcome back. :blush:

Thank you for this suggestion. We appreciate your feedback and understand the desire for streamlined pocket management. Stay tuned. :rocket:

Veda | Community team

Hi,

Or we can choose our membership for free. We can choose 8 membership instead

1 Like

@ChristopheSLB Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

Unfortunately, I need more context to understand your statement and provide an accurate response. Could you please explain this to me? :thinking:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

No that would only result in having fees that double or triple to keep it profitable for Revolut to offer. The whole idea of offering the same towards all the customers is to get good deals with the companies they cooperate with to offer us a good price for the product.

1 Like

Provide an easy way to request addition of new stocks. With status updates (in review, soon, cancelled, added). That way, if I want to buy a certain stock, I can decide whether to wait for Revolut to add it or buy it elsewhere.

2 Likes

Hello,

Thanks,

I will try to explain correctly

At present, you provide subscriptions in collaboration with specific partner companies.
One proposal is to establish a fixed monthly subscription fee, allowing consumers to select their preferred subscriptions within certain conditions.
Alternatively, you could expand the range of subscription options, enabling consumers to choose from a broader selection rather than being limited to our current partner companies.

Do you understand the idea ?

Thanks for the reply

1 Like

I understand that, but all people are not using all the towards that Revolut offers, if we have maybe a amount to spend or other companies and we choose the towards on the limit that Revolut provid.

1 Like

@ChristopheSLB Hello :wave:

We appreciate your suggestions for both a fixed monthly subscription with flexible choices and an expanded range of partner options. We’re constantly exploring ways to improve our subscription offerings and your feedback is valuable. Stay tuned for future updates! :blush:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

This is by design. This is why subscription bundles can be profitable in the first place. And it’s the argument @Youssf was raising: if the subscription bundle would allow the flexibility you suggest, Revolut would most likely have to raise the price because users would take advantage of the benefits to a greater extend.

2 Likes