How can we make Premium/Metal 10x better?

For me one addition to the Metal or the new Ultra plan, would be to bring back unlimited stock trading commision free.
This used to be an option for Metal customers exculsively but Revolut removed this down to a 10 free trades per month limit (which doesn’t roll over).

Seeing the cost of the new Ultra plan, I feel that there is enough profit margin for Revolut to offer unlimited commision free stock trading for the Ultra plan users perhaps.

For me its a major holdback from using Revolut more.

2 Likes

Apply the same exchange limits and atm cash withdrawal limits to the <18 cards under the metal account.
Just got a bit of a shock to fees on my son’s card who is in usa.
Only £250 exchange limit before I’m hit with commission and only £40 atm limit free!
If I had known I would have given him one of my cards!
He’ll end up spending a lot, Busch gardens, disneyworld etc😩

2 Likes

Why removing smart delays from ultra members? If I am traveling with a partner, and my flight is delayed, I would love to keep the option to get them in the lounge for free instead of paying.

2 Likes

Because you get free lounge pass, it makes smart delay void for you, on your account, for your sole use.

They can get their own revolut for those types of perks.

3 Likes

@Carl_1460 Thank you for helping out. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

@MomoB Welcome to the community. Keep exploring. :smiling_face:

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

Is revolut ultra open for improvements or is it gonna stay like it is?

For example, I would love if in the future you add a +1 in airport lounges and fast track.

Thank you

2 Likes

@MomoB Hello :heart_eyes:

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this on to the product development team. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

There is now the Gold Plated Metal card with elite status for all users

2 Likes

@moritzroessler Hello, Welcome to the :r: community. :smiling_face:

Thank you for sharing that information with us. Keep exploring the community. :rocket:

Veda | Community Team

2 Likes

Wow, Guys! I find a lot of great ideas here!!!
Its brilliant :heart_eyes:
Thanks to everyone

3 Likes

Right now, neither the plus, premium or metal plans are attractive…
Personally I like insurances and travel benefits, but they are mediocre.
I’d certainly buy a Metal plan if it were more attractive.

I’d want to be able to withdraw unlimited cash without any fees for example.

An insurance that allows you to cancel flights or train tickets or whatever without any reason would be awesome. There are a few cards that offer this.

0% fees on buying gold / silver / currencies, keep crypto and stock fees

The device insurance is awesome although a year is pretty limited. If this could be 3-5 years than it would be awesome.

If there would be a seperate insurance against theft that runs indefinitely (as long as your plans active) for everything you buy with the metal card, that would be amazing as well.

The health and private liability insurances when abroad are awesome as well.

5 Likes

Thank you everyone for your valuable feedback and ideas. Please remember we read each and every feedback/idea you post here and we try our best to convey the same to our relevant department. We are grateful for your participation in making Revolut a better app. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Welcome to the roller coaster ride @martinstasik19. :star_struck: We are happy that you are enjoying here. Keep exploring our community.:r:

2 Likes

The perks you ask are quite expensive, I am afraid that if Revolut would offer such the Metal plan will cost as much as Ultra probably to cover the costs of the insurances and perks etc.

Increased ATM limits and a limited free FX in weekends would be awesome of course, N26 is also able to offer such benefits.

2 Likes

To be honest Revolut for Ultra should have stole ideas from American Express, who I think are actually cheaper for the platinum card, annually (450 vs 55 a month)

decent travel insurance, gold/platinum status with some hotels (if it could include airlines, even better, to make up from some of the perks that Revolut probably couldn’t match like a dining credit of up to 150/y)

But instead we got Tinder Gold, which is only useful for 18 year old degenerates at university who are looking for things I wouldn’t even dream to consider

Oh and some other bargain bucket subscriptions, WeWork Credit is fair enough, business perk for businessy people, FT too

But Picsart, some random learning app? Holy lmao

Maybe they should increase metal to the pricing tier of ultra with some suggestions by users here, to try again at the ultra price range

2 Likes

They can make different plans which include less insurances for a different price.

I would have no problem paying the costs for the plan, as long as it’s cheaper than booking all those insurances individually. Obviously Revolut still needs to make a profit and it’s fair to pay for their services as well, but the plans should offer more or less the value you pay for.

2 Likes

@Youssf @Recchan @moritzroessler Thank you for your insightful feedback. I’ll ensure to pass it on for serious consideration. Your input is greatly appreciated! :pray::ballot_box::rocket:

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

I disagree partially

More plans are not the solution that would make things only more difficult for the consumers to choose.

The best would be (imho) is that a bank has 4 plans.

Plan 1 is free with the basics
Plan 2 is a budget plan and has some cool features and additions, and a basic insurance product
Plan 3 would be a regular product with insurances and more stuff
Plan 4 would be the Platinum/Ultra level which has many benefits and the highest insurance plans available etc.

This way consumers can choose simply a plan that fits their needs and for a bank they can take big contracts with companies to offer perks/insurances to their consumers.

3 Likes

@Youssf Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this matter. I appreciate your perspective. :pray:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

Well, I don’t know about making it better, but you’re making it more expensive. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Probably include some subscriptions like spotify, 1passwords, discord nitro, youtube premium, and additional delivery services like uber eats, just eat or glovo

3 Likes