I extensively use “notes” on my expenses - add the possibility to export those notes along with the expense list (pdf/excel)
This will definitely attract my eye!
I would pay for this feature, in Revolut app
I would love to see flight booking as a great feature and compliment to hotel bookin
In app shopping instead of the current system that I have failed to use as I’m no PC user
Interesting, I wonder how many of your recent hotel booking have you made in Revolut instead of any other way you would regularly do, just out of curiosity
agree - the cap on cashback is ridiculous - just enough to cover the subscription!!
I am genius level 3 on booking.com
I something get free breakfast, free room upgrade, or discount
I check the price in the Revolut app, but i haven’t found a good deal yet
You guys have cashback limits? Wow. That’s not a thing in our market - cashback is unlimited (subject to being 0.1% of domestic transactions and 1% of foreign ones of course).
My vote would definitely be for:
a) a substantial increase in fee-free international transfers (three is anaemic - especially when you charge us $250 a year for the card. If it can’t be unlimited, it should be at least the 10 that some markets had)
b) improve pockets so they actually work - our domestic market doesn’t have a concept of marking payments as “recurring”, so the pockets feature is literally useless. If we could use matching against the merchant identifier, that would be far more useful
Abolish the upper age limit on Revoluts travel insurance in the UK. At the moment, it only covers those aged under 75.
The policy in the EU has already abolished this age limit.
Let make 2023 better
a brief summary of what i’m looking from Revolut as Improvement
• Credit Card for all EEA clients
• More than 0.1 % cashback within Europe would be nice
Upgrade for Real Visa infinity or real world elite mastercard
With unlimited access to Airport lounge, concierge, and perks
Why not Miles ?
• more local banking details, specially US, CAD, AUD (Wise is already doing it)
• Give a local IBAN, (already done for FR and Ireland)
• more supported currencies in the wallet
• ability to change my base currency manually
• Add more currencies for International transfer (Like MAD for exemple)
• For FX, Ok i admit for EURUSD you’re good, very good, i saw 0,0001 difference between revolut app and my bloomberg screen, but be more competitive in other currencies, sometime its huge, on-board more counter-parties and adjut your execution algo, for the weekend mark up, i know you need to hedge yourself, but come on its huge, you can reduce it
Overdraf, loans and Paylater
• Overdraft is the basics
• Loans for the rest of Europe not only some markets
• but also instant loan (Lydia french fintech in already doing it, it’s a capped instant loan payable in 3times)
I want you to disturb the loan market
Vaults and Saving account
• Ability to transfer between Vaults (it’s simple feature, come on guys)
• Ability to add multiple transfer rules (like one auto transfer every month and one every week to the same vault)
• Saving Vaults in EUR, USD GBP and other currencies for all clients
• IBAN for a vault
• Recuring buys (I want to automate my investment)
• Add more commodities
• Hot Wallet
• Lightening network support
• Reduce the fees
I want a real Wealth and trading Platform, not only a securities account
• include all US stock
• Include all European stock
• include Asian stocks
• include Fixed income, ( be innovative, include CFD on it, as we can invest as little as 1€)
• ETF, and leveraged ETF ( ETF x 3), not only for stock but also for bonds, commodities, index, industries, with difference provider (vanguard, blackrock, amundi …)
• Include Derivatives ( option, turbo, warrant, structured product, autocall…)
• Include Mutual Funds from external provider ( pimco, blackrock, rothschild …)
• Ability to put order in a new IPO
• Ability to short stock in all market
• margin Trading in different currencies, with a reasonable price with stocks as collateral
• W-8BEN for us dividend
• ISA account in coming, but not Only for UK, i want to have French one ( PEA and PEA PME)
• a robot investing or autopilot
with 5 option :
o Very conservative (10% equity 90% fixed income)
o Conservative (30% equity 70% fixed income)
o Balanced (50% equity 50% fixed income)
o aggressive (70% equity 30% fixed income)
o Very aggressive (90% equity 10% fixed income)
For the design of the trading part, its should be completely changed, we need more information
ok News and stories in good but we need more data, i need financial report, consensus, estimates
Add more local charities
A real support By phone, not only with chat,
I want to have the same access I have in phone or ipad but on a laptop
Cash, top up
• Ability to deposit Cash in Europe
• as we start on-boarding Asian and american user, ability to top up with american express card or Union pay
• Include phone insurance in Metal plan
• Car insurance
and why not life insurance
To be honest, well done!!! Can’t think of anything more to add.
Rev beat us to it, the best way to make METAL better seems to be… to create a new level, ULTRA I am guessing with all those perks removed from the Metal over the las 10 months . I’d be very surprised should they add something above of what Metal had and has not anymore. but hey…
Metal was introduced in 2018. The recent changes weren’t the only changes.
I guess you’re right to some extend, some things like free lounge passes will be reintroduced. But based on informations currently available, I believe Ultra will also have some services that are new.
A post was merged into an existing topic: Please add the following stocks to the Wealth/Inveting section
Hi! I’m unable to crate a new topic, so proposing a feature under “Stocks” here:
It would be very nice if we could have 2 or more lists under stocks. Use scenario: I have some stocks that are long-term plays, and others that are for speculation. As all the stocks are in one list, I often am compelled to sell my long-term plays. If I would be able to separate both, i would feel less compelled to speculate with long-term investments.
Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
Well as @ramm4u mentioned above it is definitely what Revolut is preparing with this topic, removing Ultra from all the Metal flaws so they can make us upgrade to it. Anyway, another idea that could be brought to Metal is : Better card quality, indeed my black card is getting scratched and damaged, the “paint” or whatever is on it, is slowly fading, making it look like my card got painted by me, shameful… Especially when you have to keep for years or pay for a new one !
Hello Revolut team,
Are Reward’s and Cashback planned for Swiss Customers?
We’ve just little advantages here from Revolut
@Swissguy Hello and welcome to the Community! We’re thrilled to have you here
At the moment, rewards and cashback programs are not yet available for Swiss customers. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our services and expand our products to all of our users.
In the meantime, we encourage you to keep an eye out for any future updates or announcements about new features or benefits for Swiss customers
Veda | Community team
Here are some feature requests:
- Make deals with different lounges like Amex has beyond the lounges provided for by DragonPass. This will make Revolut Ultra more exclusive. Obviously this will incur an extra fee as compared to metal
- Add RCA insurance like Barclays with an extra fee
- Add more insurance categories like Home, etcetera as a separate category within insurance but not as part of the plan but more as broker
- Add Pakistan as a destination you can send money to
- Add more stocks European, HK, Singapore, China, South Korean stocks
- Reduce fees for Metal, Ultra card holders for buying and selling gold, stocks, etcetera
- Stop blocking cards. I have been thinking of using Revolut Pro or Revolut Business but I keep seeing people saying their card has been blocked and I’m worried if my account gets blocked for no reason and I get stuck. What kind of fraud is this card blocking?