How can we make Premium/Metal 10x better?

Maybe Revolut can make 1% cashback for European users too !
Curve is doing it, why don’t Revolut do it ?

1 Like

Probably because the actually want to make money with their business at some point?

1 Like

Give a decent level of cashback at home and abroad on premium. I use my Amex reward credit card by default in order to earn rewards. If you aren’t competitive with rewards/cashback why would I use my Revolut card?

3 Likes

Have only one tier of paid subscription: Remove metal keep premium or vice versa. I think it’s too much choice to have different tiers, keep it simple and combine the two

2 Likes

Make for Revolut Premium a real ‘credit’ card without the dept.
So we can rent a car with the revolut card.
Also i can not pay for gas at a gas station without staff.
I need to have at least 200 euro on my account so i can make use of the gas station.
Because the terminal is taking an automatic deposit/reservation to see if there is credit to pay for the gas.

This makes the acceptance of Revolut much bigger!

5 Likes

RIB on pdf should be nice.

2 Likes

Hello,
It would be nice to have a credit vault.
If I made a payment and I do not have enough money on my account, the credit vault is used so that my payment is not blocked.
Of course, if there are not enough money on my credit vault, the payment wil fail.
Credit vault should be managed like other vault.

7 Likes

Joint accounts! (best way in my opinion: Linking a card to a specific vault)

4 Likes

Local bank accounts for each, or some currencies definitely! That would be of real value.

4 Likes

Hello ! I strongly support this request : MT940 formatted exports ! I am sure this software can be used https://github.com/gerwin3/revolut-to-mt940

1 Like

1% cashback in Europe too.
Perks in all countries

5 Likes

Adding revolut rewards in more countries like Greece.
Adding more stock markets + cryptocurrencies
adding limited revolut physical products as gifts for users that put above 1K-2K in their accounts

3 Likes

1% cashback in Europe !

6 Likes

And a removal of the cashback cap, considering they just got rid of the free lounge pass + the concierge too :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

what do you mean with “they just got rid of the free lounge pass + the concierge too”? Did they remove them from the metal plan?

Yes, they’re gone now :slight_smile:

1 Like

They will be gone effective August 12. There’s some time left to redeem that lounge pass.

Make it cheaper would be nice

If you removed the unlimited cashback then there is no reason at all to have gaps between Europe and Non Europe purchases.

1 Like

they are entirely gone for new metal customers, signing up today