How can we make Premium/Metal 10x better?

• Finally activate your EU banking license, so we can have more trust in you both when it comes to the deposit guarantee, as well as when it comes to brexit. :stuck_out_tongue:

• Offer online Banking via Browser or a PC app.

• Maybe offer an Auto Investment function with a small number of well selected ETFs. (Maybe 5 normal ETFs and 5 ethical ESG/ Sustainability screened ones.)

• Ensure all SEPA-Transactions are done as instant transactions.

2 Likes

This isnā€™t possible as not every bank is signed to SEPA-Instant

Rest of your requests are more General Revolut than ā€œhow we can make Metal or Premium betterā€ besides the auto-investor (of which investing isnā€™t even out yet)

Maybe someone should open a new thread with the title ā€œWhat desired feature is still missing?ā€ - I already know about two. :rofl:

1 Like

I want to see more partners offering discount to revolut customers and especially metal.
Please raise the cashback, or at least follow an ā€œenhancementā€ curve model offering 0.1% in Europe/ 1% outside and 1+% to selected retailers online or not.

1 Like

I would prefer 1% cashback in selected categories.

Travel, Groceries, Restaurants etc

If Curve did this Iā€™d use my card more :wink:

2 Likes
  • no weekend fx fees
  • add a travel cancellation insurance, for premium users: only if paid by credit card / independent by credit card for metal users
  • SEPA Instant money transfers to bank accounts
4 Likes

The value perceived from the concierge service is zero if not lower. Just get rid of that and use the extra resources for real benefits for premium users.

Examples:

• Cashback at 1%. This would be a huge value-perceived and will let you be positioned to compete with other offers available in the market. For example, Iā€™m currently using a Amex 1% Cashback that drives most of my online volumes. Hard to move away to use other cards that would not provide any better advantages

• Better insurance terms for Metal users

• Possibility to have a metal pride card

2 Likes

Able to disable cashback option as metal user would be perfect

1 Like

How is this a ā€˜real benefitā€™?

6 Likes

Why a pride card? I want a Red Cross one!

4 Likes

Or better conditions than current ones. This would be a killer against any other competitor.

2 Likes

Could you please add a feature that lets a user allocate a transfer from a contact to one of their budget categories? Sometimes people are sharing bills but it appears youā€™re overspending in a category when you actually arenā€™t because someone is transferring money back to you.

4 Likes

Itā€™s just a tangible differentiation vs other tier plans.
Not an economic benefit but definitely more valuable to me than the useless concierge service

2 Likes

Include cardmemberā€™s underage children in travel insurance policy for free (premium and metal).

2 Likes

Drop metal cashback and give car rental excess insurance instead.

Or use the cashback to purchase car rental insurance, a handbag or a fluffy toy etc. Cashback gives more choice to the consumer and is a brilliant idea.

2 Likes

They need to improve the cashback thenā€¦ 0.1% is worthless to me, so far Iā€™ve made 55p (35p of which is from AirBnb)

If you can see the metal for US customers says 1% cashback to all purchases. Iā€™m wondering what happens if they come to EU, they will have 0.1% or 1%.

To be honest their metal doesnā€™t have travel insurance at all.

1 Like

They will get 1% everywhere

Foreign cards arenā€™t subject to the interchange caps currently (although they are planning to change this shortly if I remember correctly) so they will likely get 2% everywhere from purchases from US Revolut users - meaning giving 1% back is easy enough, globally.

Iā€™ll personally be trying to get a US account

In October. For card-present transactions the caps will be equal to the EU ones.