How can I change my passcode? 🤔

Many thanks for all the help, I have now managed to access my account.

3 Likes

are you getting any revolut notifications or txt on your new mobile number? is email same still?

2 Likes

Thank you for letting us know that your issue resolved @Bubba. Keep exploring our Community. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

Original Message

Nr został zmieniony . Nie pamiętam kodu dostępu do konta. Konto założyłem 3 po lata temu w UK na angielski nr telefonu którego nie posiadam, posiadam email, nowy polski dowód osobisty oraz nowy nr telefonu, email pozostał stary, ale nie przychodzi kod dostępu na emaila. Jak dostać się do konta do którego próbuje się dostać od 2 lat?

Translated Message

The number has been changed. I don’t remember my account access code. I created an account 3 years ago in the UK with an English telephone number which I do not have, I have an email address, a new Polish ID card and a new telephone number, the email address remains the old one, but the access code does not come to the email address. How do I get into an account I’ve been trying to get into for 2 years?

pon., 3 cze 2024, 16:19 użytkownik RobPskiRevo via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> napisał:

1 Like

Hello @Dziubek95 :wave: ,

Sorry to hear that your issue has not been resolved yet. You can change the phone number in your account. To change the phone number:

1. Open the Revolut app on your mobile device
  2. Dismiss your old phone number login if you’re prompted
  3. Tap ‘Log in’
  4. Tap ‘Lost access to my phone number’
  5. Follow the prompts — you may be asked for a one-time passcode, to take a selfie, or to take a picture of your ID

For resetting passcode, I have mentioned the in detailed steps here. Kindly follow these steps to reset your passcode and login to your account smoothly. Hope this helps! :pray:

SG | Community Team