I am highly worried due to a transaction I made in December.
I used top-up through bank transfer for the first time on the 22nd of December using the credentials provided by the app. After sending €500 to the IBAN provided in the app nothing happened. On the 6th of January I had a long chat with support and they told me I used a wrong IBAN that does not belong to Revolut (even though it was displayed in the app and copy-pasted from there). After verifying the IBAN it turns out it belongs to Wirecard AG in Germany, a company I have never heard of and where I am not a client - unlike Revolut which, according to support, cooperates with this company.
Support tells me to send a screenshot which I do not have as I naively trusted Revolut and am not tracking every transaction by screenshots. Then they are telling me to contact my bank where I did the transfer from which does not make sense as all my bank can say is I made a legit transaction. So support is not helpful either.
Not sure what happens if I contact wirecard but as I am not an immediate client I might run into issues and support tells me they cannot do anything without a screenshot (even though I sent them multiple screenshots of the transfer from my online banking).
Not sure where to go from here but I feel cheated by €500 so far.