Horrible customer service

Hello,

I made 2 international bank transfers:

First was executed 4 weeks ago and the beneficiary has not received yet the amount. On the chat I get just late and vague answers (from Gaurav). I don’t know where my money is , whats the status and when the transfer will be completed despite chasing Gaurav multiple times over the past weeks.

Second was executed 2 weeks ago and I got a notification today saying it was rejected without any explanation. I would like to know what was the issue?

I was wondering if there is an alternative way to contact Revolut and how can I complain about the customer service experience

thanks
Amedeo

Hello @amedeoriva :slight_smile:

You can always present a formal complaint asking for the issue to be escalated to an agent in the in-app support. The answers are usually detailed and professional.

It seems I dont have this option in the app, in the chat/support section I can only talk to the guy that I have been chasing in the past weeks…

Hey @amedeoriva :slight_smile:

That’s what I’m referring to. You can ask the agent for the issue to be escalated (filling a complaint form) and he/she should give you the link to it if you’re not satisfied with the service provided.

not horrible but NON-EXISTANT