Holiday rideshare showdown: Uber, Lyft, or Bolt? πŸš—

'Tis the season to be jolly, and to plan your rides wisely!

We want to know who wins your rideshare vote this year β€” Uber, Lyft, or Bolt?

:star: Service reliability: which platform delivers a smooth and hassle-free ride during the busy holiday season?

:calling: App features: are the perks and options great, or is it the sleek interface that catches your eye?

:label: Pricing and promos: where do you find the best deals for your holiday travel?

:gift: Holiday stories: any memorable holiday rideshare experiences to tell us about?

Let us know who your festive travel companion is and why in the comments!

Veda | Community team

I don’t like Uber, never used the others.

Uber pricing is too variable and ridiculously increased by demand which is instant offput.

Prefer a local taxi service for fair cost and reliability.

2 Likes

@Carl_1460 That’s completely understandable. Uber pricing can be frustratingly unpredictable, and the sudden surge pricing can be a major turn-off. It’s great that you prioritize fair cost and reliability when choosing a transportation service. :heart_eyes:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

Ever since Bolt became available in my area, I have been using them. They simply are β€œnicer” than Uber. And I still try to avoid Uber services because of all the revelations about the company.

Bolt has ride sharing but also renting of cars and scooters and bikes. The app is really nicely designed. I might not be the biggest ride sharing user as I like to walk anywhere I can, but it would be my #1 choice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@ianto Sounds like Bolt really impressed you! Their diverse offerings and user-friendly app seem to have won you over. We appreciate you sharing your experience. :oncoming_automobile:

Veda | Community Team