Hide balance by flipping the phone

Dear Rev Team,

I’m in love with the feature you’ve just introduced in v8.60: Flip your device screen down to quickly hide and show balances. It’s super handy! Addition of small things like this makes me like Revolut even more! Keep up the great work! Appreciate it! :blush:

3 Likes

I’m glad they listened to my suggestion to hide the balances quickly, but if you hadn’t made this post I would never have found out. I also don’t find it very convenient to flip the phone on the street to hide the balance :joy:

1 Like

I hadn’t knoticed! thanks for the Tip Dephibio

1 Like

Didn’t know this just tried and it worked thank for the tip :clap:t2:

2 Likes

It doesn’t work with me. I’ve hidden my balance already from the privacy settings but aren’t able to unhide as said by “flipping the phone” I’m tired trying this

Hello @Serjiod :wave: and Welcome to :r: community.

Please scroll down to the option “Security & privacy” → Then choose the option “Hide balances” and click on the toggle → Check on the main screen, your balances will be hidden.

Hope this helps :smiling_face:

Veda | Community Team

Hello @Veda.Ramesh and thank you for your response. I know this method but my question is, do I have to go to privacy and do same process everytime i want to hide or unhide the balances? Can’t I unhide the balance while on the dashboard?

Hi @Serjiod No, you do not have to go the privacy settings everytime.
You can hide/unhide your balances by just shaking your device. :smiley:

Hope this helps. :smiling_face:

Thank you @Veda.Ramesh . It is not working I am really tired of trying i will throw the phone away from the window :crazy_face:
i tried shaking it up and down, i even on and off the rotate feature of my phone. the balance doesn’t hide or unhide .
there must definitely be a way . is there a way you can show me a video ? sorry for the inconveniences

It’s not really shaking. It’s just one flip. Hold the phone upright in your hand, tilted towards your chest a little if you want, that gives you a larger rotation radius which seems to improve reliability. Flip it in one movement away from you, with a rotation in your wrist.

When I do it, the rotation is about 160° to 170°, I guess. It doesn’t have to be very forceful, but somewhat quick. There’s a subtle haptic confirmation when it worked.

It sometimes happens accidentally for me when putting my phone away in my front pocket.

2 Likes

Thank you for helping out @Frank. :heart:

Hope that helps @Serjiod. :blush:

SG | Community Team