Help! Unsure how to use this app

Hi- I’ve just signed up to Revolut & I am stuck on how to use it. I’ve been on hold to a live Agent for over 45 mins & I don’t find the FAQ’s helpful. Is there a document/one pager to help get me started? I’ve added my own bank card- all I want to do is top up my Revolut card by doing a bank transfer in GBP. My identity has been approved. How do I do this? It seems like a simple task, but as a new user, this is not easy to use. Many thanks.

Don’t you have access to the FAQ,s? https://revolut.com/faq

Hi Jorge,

I do have access to the FAQ’s but what I need is step by step instructions. For example. One of the questions asks how do you transfer via your bank. It says you can click transfer & pick the currency your account is in. I clicked GBP. It then took me to a page that showed a Revolut account…but I couldn’t do anything else. How do I actually transfer money from A to B? There were no further instructions in the FAQ’s… Am I missing something here?!!

Hi Fona. Well, in my app if I click on ‘transfer’ it takes me to a place (in the same app) where I have to write the details where I want to transfer my money. So I don’t know what to say.

Wait for managers.They must be really busy after these eastern days but they will be back here in while.

Good luck.

Hi @FionaCBell,

Open the Revolut App and tap ‘Top Up’. Add your card details including the 16-digit card number, expiry date and CVV code. Make sure you add the correct billing address for your card. If the address doesn’t match, your top-up will fail our security check and it can take up to 5 working days for the money to return to your available balance in your bank account. Next, enter the amount you would like to top-up, and select the tick in the right corner which should take you to your bank’s security page. After that - your top-up will appear instantly in your wallet!

We advise using your own card to top-up your Revolut account. If someone else would like to add money to your Revolut account, they can download the Revolut app and use the ‘Send’ function to transfer money to your account instantly. Find out how to send money via Revolut here.

Hi @FionaCBell, you need to initiate the transfer from your other current accout’s online banking, not from within the Revolut app. The Revolut app shows you all the necessary details that you have to use for the transfer, but you can’t start the transfer from here.

The other method Andreas describes might be easier. You can top up by debit card for free.