Help - Travelling and no longer have my English number

I no longer have my English number and am currently in Australia. How can I access my account, which has money in?

Thanks

Feel your pain! Same situation… following…

Consult the FAQs or search this forum. They explain in the FAQs how to change the number when one does not have access to the old one that was used to set up the account.

Thanks…i discovered that i could access support by requesting a verification code, waiting 30+ seconds, then clicking to say it didn’t arrive. Before that, i couldn’t access support! Thanks for the reply.

I can help :slight_smile: DM us with your phone number associated wit your account.

I am in the same situation but in Afghanistan. Revolut does not support Afghanistan Mobile Numbers so what do I do now Revolut???

Hi :slight_smile:
My replay is a bit off this topic but I still didn’t find out how to start a new topic. I guess am not allowed yet :thinking:
I moved to Spain. I have already Spanish phone number but I still keep my UK phone number. Soon I’ll have a local address. Later I will have to close my UK phone number and my UK bank account and I guess I will have to set up Euro as a main currency with Revolut. Is there any instruction in what order I should do all of this, because I don’t want to do something wrong and my Revolut card to be blocked.

Hi. I am in the same situation. I have no access to my french number. How can I dm you?

Hi can we get money via Revolut in Afghanistan? Tnx