Help Revolut help you get the most out of your essential spending

Hello everyone :wave: I’m Christopher a Product Owner here at Revolut and I’m looking in to how we can help you save more money and provide you with a better experience from your essential expenses.

Sound good? Great, here’s how you can help: fill in the poll and leave your unfiltered thoughts on what annoys you about the stuff you spend regularly on below.

For example, I think my gym is too expensive, I don’t like that I’ve had to sign up to a 1 year contract (what happens if I move?) and it doesn’t give me access to gyms in different cities or countries.

Which of the following do you pay for regularly? Choose all that apply

• Energy

• Phone

• Broadband

• Gym / fitness classes

• Transport

0 voters

Choose one: Which one are you least satisfied with?

• Energy

• Phone

• Broadband

• Gym / fitness classes

• Transport

0 voters

Why?

• Cost

• Being locked into a contract

• Customer service

• Data / minutes / texts

• Speed

• Environmental concerns

0 voters

2 Likes

Does this mean you guys are considering rolling out Revolut Mobile as an MVNO or a gym membership working with partners like Hussle?

Or is this going to be partnerships with companies doing this and then added to Premium & Metal tier?

(FWIW if you could get an MVNO with roaming in EU/US/SEA (Japan, Korea, HK, Vietnam) & Oceania I think you’ve netted yourself a customer)

Thanks

2 Likes

Price of fuel is annoying.

Maybe you are working on some cashback for selected merchants worldwide? :hugs:

This is a joke, right?

Revolut would be bankrupt tomorrow if they put something like fuel reimbursements onto any tier

It’s too highly consumed for them to make anything but a massive loss lmao

Merchant cashback would be amazing still - but I think what they were aiming at is adding some value to their tiers through partners rather than giving you the choice w/ cashback (because partners will be giving them a cut of revenue for the customer acquisition)

Can we have Pure Gym in Uk please :+1::joy:

It is just my answer for @christopherguttridge request, first that comes to my mind on Friday afternoon

I understand that cashback in any of possible ways is risky and expensive.