[HELP] Need Help verifying my identity

Can someone from support (@AndreasK plz) please contact me, my situation is quite particular and i need another way to verify my identity (I live and work in France, however my documents don’t match app requirements).

in-app support notifications don’t seem to work so i might miss your “intervention”, If
possible please contact me by mail please.

Cheers and keep up the good work.

Ivan

Hello @Mauri,

Thank you for contacting us.

Are you documents non EEA? You can upload in the app your right to remain in France.

Hi thanks for answering so quickly.

Yes i am originally from Colombia, but i’ve been studying in France for the past 10 years. Last month I found a job as an engineer for a pharma group and traded in my student visa, i am now waiting for my work visa to be issued and sent to me.

The only document i have right now is what we call an APS (right to remain for master students in their senior year) it was issued last year, and runs until october 13th 2017. I should get my visa before that date but really need to use my card ASAP as i will be constantly to different european countries for work.

Like I said in my original post, i know my situation is very particular, so if there’s any chance u guys could help me out, it would be awesome.

Available on skype or by mail if needed

Thx again!