Help me verify my account?

The process of verifying my account is taking far too long. I have money sitting in my account that I cannot transfer, so it is stuck within your system.

Please help me get my account verified so I can get my money transferred.

Thanks

Hey @MrKan1 :slight_smile:

You can remind the people at :r: to check your case through Twitter:
:bird: https://twitter.com/Revolutapp

Hi Juliopp,

I do not have a Twitter account. I have tried messaging Revolut through Facebook but my account still has not been verified.

Thanks anyway.

Hi there. The reason why you’re not able to verify your account is because you’re providing edited photos. Please don’t edit the photos and try again.

Hi There, I’m having the same issue. I downloaded the app on Saturday and followed all the steps in order to register and verify my identity however I’m still not verified. Can you please look into it? In the app it says that it can take up 10 minutes to verify. So I’m unable to use my account and I have already transferred some money. I have tried contacting support through the app but I have not received a response at all which doesn’t show very good customer service. Are you forcing everyone to pay in order to have some type of support?

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Thanks Andreas. I shall wait for them.

Is the compliance team working normal UK hours? I haven’t heard from them. Should I expect to be contacted today or do I have to wait til tomorrow?

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.

Hello, I’m having the same issue…
Could you please have a look at my account?
Thanks

I’ve escalated your chat too.

Hello,my account hasnt been verified since upload of documents 3 days AGO!!!

Hello there.
I have the exact same problem and I would like a solution to it.

Greetings!
I have already asked for account verification and I have followed your instructions such as uploading a clear picture of mine without edits.
However, I still haven’t got verified and it has been quite unprofessional of your side not responsing to the people who have money on their account which cannot be traded.
Thank you.