Have a Revolut Card While I'm in a Waiting List

Hello,

I have a Revolut Card. Does this mean that I can get out of the waiting list and begin a bank transfer? I’m already traveling, so I kind of need this card ASAP to prevent any more losses by bank fees.

Thanks,
Edward

Why are you on a waiting list? Have you registered with a US phone number?

I do have a US phone number. Is that why I am on the list? Thanks for the quick response.

Yes, Revolut is only available for EEA residents right now. :frowning:

Hi Edward. How did you get a revolut card?

Hey Andreas. I received my card from my university.

Can you please send me a direct message so that I can help you out?

Hey Andreas. I’ve been trying to create a message, but I have not been able to find the option to create a message. I only have access to my inbox and to my archive.

I probably do not have the right to create messages yet? What can I do?

Thanks,
Edward

Actually, from a previous post, it seems that you have to unlock the DM feature for me.

Could you please try now?

Hi AndreasK,

I also have the same issue. I signed up with the app a while ago and I am on the waiting list, but I just received a card and I can’t seem to get anywhere inside the app to activate the card…it just states my waiting list position. I believe it is because I am also a US citizen, but I live legally in Lithuania right now.

Please let me know if there is something I can do about this?

Can you send me a direct message?

It seems that I cannot find the direct message option. Can you send me one?

I invited my US friend and he has the same problem. How he can solve?

Revolut is not available in the US yet. Sorry. They are aiming for the 1st half of 2018

Hi Andreas, I currently live in Dublin and recently got a Revolut card as well (my company got a bunch a while back so I got one) but on the waitlist. How can I activate my card and get started?

Hi David! Could you please send me a direct message? :slight_smile:

I have the same problem. Could you please help me Andreas?