Harder, BETA, Faster, Stronger: Help us build a radically better Revolut App! 📲

I would like to test iOS app.

Thank you

Is this still active?

Hi,
I would like to volunteer for the iOS beta version if possible.

I am also interested in beta testing of Revolut on iOS. I would love to help if this offer is still active.

I am in :fist_right:t3::fist_left:t3::call_me_hand:t3:. It is also best for iOS beta users

I’d like to share my experience, as my problem was resolved immediately when my post got approved. Great can do mentality!

The story:
I used to have an account in the Netherlands. However I have moved to Singapore and was waiting for Revolut to launch in Singapore. I’d been on the waiting list for a few months now.

Today finally I received an email that it has launched and I can start using it as Beta. However, because I already had an account through NL, I couldn’t verify my email address. So I contacted a live agent in the app. She mistakenly added my Singapore phone number to my Dutch account and terminated my Singapore Revolut account!

So then I contacted a live agent again through the app, a different agent so had to explain everything again. No problem he said, he would terminate the Dutch account, and then I could sign up again in Singapore.

However when signing up again, I could not use my email address, giving me a message that it is already in use. So I signed up using a different email address, which resulted in me ending up all the way at the end of the queue (8000+ in front still) and NO access to my account!

Since I can only reach out through the app, leaving me with no option whatsoever to contact Revolut support.

So that’s when I ended up here, hoping this community provided a last resort to open up my account again. And it did: through this community AndreasK was able to help me immediately and solved the issue. Thanks guys! I guess the only feedback I would have is: it would be great if Revolut support was easier to reach, especially when you can’t log into your account. But otherwise good job and thanks for taking care of your customers!

1 Like

hey everyone, Anyone else got problem with no showing keyboard in latest beta release?

It isn’t proper place to ask for it… But… 6.9.239 on Android is ok

1 Like