Good news!! Revolut has launched a web page to access your account

Finally, Revolut has launched a web access through the following site

https://app.revolut.com/start

10 Likes

Screenshot and/or further details?
Seems a bit on the odd side for web access sending a link to your phone…

Why? It’s just like installing the app on a 2nd device.

I tested it. And it works. Not full functionality, just the basics.
For me nothing was sent to my phone, but to my email address instead.

Why not give it a go yourself :wink:

2 Likes

That was the information I was looking for - thanks…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Can you share any info from the email you got? or print screenthe? the link doesnt work for me, it takes me to the download App part. Thanks

1 Like

sorry, it’s not working on my side, could you please send screen shot

Logged in successfully, currently it is limited to view your balance and to block potentially lost card.

1 Like

@ramm4u @achraf This is what the mail looks like (I removed the 6 digit code that was in the email for security reasons).
Of course when clicking the link in the email and prompted, choose to open in browser and not in the app.
It also looks like that if the device you are receiving the mail on is different than the one you started the log in request from, the link might/should not work. I guess in that case you should enter the 6 digits from the mail manually on the website that you haved opened on the other device.

Link behind the button is:
https://app.revolut.com/login/email/confirm?tracking_id=&token=xxx-xxx.
On the ‘xxx-xxx’ are the 6 digits that are mentioned in the email.

3 Likes

good, i just tested, it’s only the basic stuf, but at leat they start to do something, hope they will complete the webapp soon

1 Like

It is a good way to start with. Revolut realises that it is important to have an alternative way of access in order to find a solution to one of the major gripes with Revolut i.e. locked out accounts. Currently, if you are locked out and lose access to the app, there is no way to access your account.
It is good to note that the access code is sent to your email address instead of your mobile number. This comes handy when you have no immediate access to your mobile phone.
The web app allows one to access the account transactions and list of cards (though it doesn’t show the card details)

Let’s hope that Revolut will continue to develop a fully functional web access.

2 Likes

Link sends me to the “Enter phone number for link to download app” screen

1 Like

I think it is coming by country, I can’t access it yet either, I get the same as you do

2 Likes

It’s pretty basic but it’s a start. Finally!

1 Like

Well, I used the link provided but as yet I have received nothing in response…

It worked for me, but as others have stated, there is only basic functionality there.
You cannot have an online chat for example. But at least, it’s a nice start.

1 Like

I tried to sing up but when verifying my identity, it asks for a beneficiary on my account and the options available, none applies so can’t continue with sign up - what does it mean?
I am trying to contact Revolut support as I can’t access my app on my mobile phone and have tried replying to a tweet.
Also tried to add a comment asking for help on the community site and still pending after more than an hour
Really frustrating situation and need to get my money ASAP
Please somebody help me with this issue

Great news - basic at the moment but a major step forward.

1 Like

hello
it s effectively a good start.And it s running well in France.* just tried it with success.
but is t just for one time or they will send a new code each time we desire to watch our account?*

1 Like