Getting paid on Revolut

I’m going to start workig on the uk (im from spain) and i want to use the revolut account to get paid. If i go to my actives account and go to the British one it gives me 2 options, local and swift.
On the local one it give me an account number of 8 digits and a sort code of 6 digits, but it doesnt give me iban or bic number. On the swift side it shows a message that tells me to dont forget to enter the reference number, and give me the iban and bic as well.
Can i get paid on that iban that offers me in the swift side?
Will i have to pay anything extra to get paid there?
And what do i have to do with the reference number?

Thanks.

If your salary will be payed from UK, use local account. Account number from the app is enough to transfer money internally (I mean from UK to UK)

Yes but i dont have the iban for that account, or i dont need that to get paid?
its from uk to uk

Have you activated your local GBP account?

Edit
I see that you’ve activated it.
These numbers are enough to get the money to your GBP account

Yes, and on the local side i have the account (8 digits) and the sort code (6 digits) and on the swift side i have the iban, bic, bank, and a reference number that is blinking and tells me to not forget about it (i dont know what to do with that)

revolut gives you a local account in the UK where to receive your salary in GBP, then you exchange the GBP to EUR via revolut on a week day at 0%, and do a free SEPA transfer of those EUR to your account in Spain

this is not what a meant, i want to know if i can get paid on the revolut account, but on my uk account (aready active) i have 2 tabs, local and swift.

On the local one it give me an account number of 8 digits and a sort code of 6 digits, but it doesnt give me iban or bic number. On the swift side it shows a message that tells me to dont forget to enter the reference number, and give me the iban and bic as well.
Can i get paid on that iban that offers me in the swift side?
Will i have to pay anything extra to get paid there?
And what do i have to do with the reference number?

give your boss the 8 digit account and sort code, no iban/bic in the UK.

Okay thanks for everything