Get to Know Us ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hi everyone :wave:

We are running some face to face research in our London office :exploding_head:

When?
Monday 20th March, Tuesday 21st March, Wednesday 22nd March :date:

Time?
Sessions will be one to one with a member of the Revolut team and will last approximately 45 minutes. You can select the time slot that works best for you between 12pm and 7pm :clock1:

What will they be doing?
During the 45 minute slot, designs and prototypes for the future app will be shared and feedback gathered. We will be using our own device so you donโ€™t need to bring anything other than yoursel :laughing:

Where?
Revolut London Office :round_pushpin:

As a thank you for taking part, participants will receive a ยฃ50 voucher :money_mouth_face:

Register here, and donโ€™t miss this great opportunity :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Itโ€™ll cost considerably more than that to participate by travelling from SW France
:wink:

5 Likes

@Graham_Lees :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe some other time you can visit our office. Till then, weโ€™ll be connected here. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Thanks SG but I donโ€™t see myself returning to plague island any time soon :slightly_smiling_face:

Such a shame itโ€™s not digital or further north :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Itโ€™s a shame, Iโ€™m just back from London. With a bit more notice I could have arranged to be there next week.

2 Likes

Love this part :star_struck:

Had a hope about SOLID Revolutโ€™s app, where thing are not overcrowdedand does look professional not childish :thinking:

2 Likes

Clean it all up, make fonts smaller, account, Vaults and Pockets on home screen maybe.

The rest Iโ€™m not fussed about.

2 Likes

how about us visually challenged users?

1 Like

Your device settings come into play there.

When I change my font to smaller everything looks out of place. Small writing, big spaced out transaction boxes etc, just looks really untidy.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Fund Problem

I would like to visit you. :star_struck: :money_mouth_face:
Can you @Mariana_Rodrigues arrange a visit when I am in the city next time?
I registered just in case you decide to make this digitalโ€ฆ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like