General Questions

First of all thank you so much for giving me attention: I have about 3 questions, (1) Which of the card is best for me, PREMIUM OR OTHER TYPE. As a business man I am, I need a card that has high limit. (2) Because of the nature of business I do, I travel different countries, to buy goods like: cars, spare parts, cloths, shoes, olive oil, tiles,wine, anything that is profitable when I take it to Africa, I buy it. I want to ask if I want to apply for IBAN for a particular country, how will I do it. Again if for example I want to receive national transfer, is it the same REVOLUT account I have that start with LT I will use?. Thank for your noble co operation. I wait to hear your responds

The IBAN will depend on your country of residence. For most of Europe it will be LT; France, Ireland and, I believe(???), Portugal have their own local IBAN. If you’re in the UK, it will start with GB.

Regarding the card limit, Revolut currently only issues debit cards, so the limit depends on how much you have in your business account. They have announced that credit cards will be introduced in Ireland and presumably then rolled out to other countries, but I’m not sure about exact product features and timelines.

For specific questions you can contact the sales team here: Meet with the Revolut Sales Team

2 Likes

Credit cards are available in a couple of countries already: Lithuania and Poland. Lithuania was first, Poland followed a while later (they’re personal cards, not business cards).

3 Likes

oops, totally missed those. Thanks for pointing that out.

2 Likes

Hi, currently have a personal and business account. Tried setting new account for another business but keep getting: ‘This business is already registered’. How do i create another business account.

2 Likes

Are you using a different email address?

2 Likes

yes, as when i tried original it said ‘you already have account’

2 Likes

That’s odd. Is it a limited company that’s legally separate from your other business or are you a sole trader trying to separate different income streams? If it’s the latter I think Revolut doesn’t allow that. The T’s & C’s say only one account. Maybe contact the sales team or support to double check. If it’s a limited company I wouldn’t know why that could be a problem.

2 Likes

Since you have access to a business account, the business support should be able to help you with this.

2 Likes

Welcome to our :r: community @alfa. Sorry to hear that you are unable to create another business account.:frowning_face:

Kindly check this FAQ link on how to create another business account. Hope this helps.:hammer_and_wrench:

Thanks for the help @Frank & @glesga.:star:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Dear all
How can i add Revolut Business to my invoice Ninja?
thanx a lot for any Idea
Reinhard

2 Likes

If you mean as a payment gateway/processor you can add your voice here: Revolut support · Issue #1849 · invoiceninja/invoiceninja · GitHub

2 Likes

@glesga Thank you for helping out :hugs:

@cloudmeister Welcome to the :r: community :heavy_heart_exclamation: Hope this helps and please feel free to reach out in case of further queries :sunflower:

Veda | Community team

1 Like