GBP Transfer from malaysia bank

Please could you tell me what information I should communicate to receive on my REVOLUT account some British pounds from a Malaysian bank. Thank you

Go to more, profile, accounts GBP.

Thank you Frank. But I am not clear about what are those information. Especially the reference number ? Why the beneficiary is revolut and not myself ? What us my actual account number ?

Thank you

Hey Pascald. When doing SWIFT transfers you are transferring the money into a pooled account, which is owned by Revolut. The reference number is important as it identifies your transfer so Revolut can credit your account when they receive it.

Thank you so much . It is clear now.

Have anyone successfully setup a payee for malaysia bank account. I tried to setup one and the app state the account number is invalid. After a number of verification with Malaysia bank and Revolut. Revolut just tell me they they only accept bank with BIC/IBA code. I think malaysia only use SWIFT code right, there will be no IBA or (IBAN?) code. I believe i just receive email from revolut recently about we can send money to malaysia???