Garmin Pay

I’d like to see the implementation of Garmin Pay. I work out a lot with my Garmin Watch and having the option to pay with the Revolut Card in the Garmin app would be a great benefit. Any news or thoughts about this?

20 Likes

I opened a theme in the forum 3 months ago. I would like Garzón pay support too in Revolut…

I wish they hear our wishes.

5 Likes

+1 for Garmin Pay. I have a shiny new Garmin Fenix and am considering joining Starling Bank just as they are ahead of Revolut…but I am a long term Revolut fan…

Any news if Revolut is even considering this?

2 Likes

Really need Garmin Pay support!

1 Like

+1 for Garmin Pay. I see Garmin Pay is being adopted pretty quickly in the Czech Republic, so I guess it is not that restrictive as other platforms. I love my garmin watch and I don’t want to replace it for Wear OS one, which would supports G Pay.

1 Like

+1 for Garmin Pay as we don’t have any single bank to support it here in Bulgaria.

1 Like

Upvote for garmin pay! This would be very helpful to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:+1:for Garmin Pay, totally agree.
Other card issuers already offer this, after all, Revolut needs to be prepared for the future.
Revolut should integrate support for Garmin Pay, at least for premium and metal users.

1 Like

According to this Polish article Revolut has implemented support for Garmin Pay. I currently do not own a watch, so I haven’t been able to test it, but if someone else could test it it would be great.

Support for Revolut MasterCard is also listed on Garmin’s offical website.

4 Likes

It does work, someone posted about it in another thread.

3 Likes

I can confirm that GarminPay works here in Switzerland :+1:

1 Like

hm, I tried to add the revolut-card, answer from the app: “Die ausstellende Bank nimmt noch nicht an Garmin Pay teil. Versuchen Sie es bald erneut!”

Garmin is helpless answer from support. The answer from Revolut is still outstanding.

1 Like

it’s not working with my revolut-card…

1 Like

Not working here in UK with new virtual Mastercard. Says in Garmin Connect app that the bank is not yet participating.

1 Like

Would be interesting to find out if the group of people that are enabled for Google Pay matches the group of people that can successfully use Garmin and Fitbit pay as well.

1 Like

I have no issues with Google Pay but Garmin says the bank is not participating. (UK MasterCard)

Some users have helped reinstall Garmin connect. Have you tried it?

GooglePay and FitbitPay not works for me, only GarminPay. Iam located in Switzerland.

I have been able to add my Revolut Mastercard to GarminPay this Moment.

What a great suprise - awesome
What about an announcement ?

:+1:

1 Like

I’d some major trouble receiving the SMS with my verification code today. According to Revolut they are aware of the issue and working on a solution. It is only supposed to affect ‘’a few unlucky users’’.

2 Likes