Fully verified still i have topup limits

i topped up 250 yesterday (a few of 8 hours ago). i got the popup saying daily limit reached. I have fully verified my account but still have this issue!

One of the community member said the daily limit basis is counted when you last tried to topup, not when the actual topup was done.

So someone from staff can clear this for me? TThe clockwork will start ticking from the time i tried or the time the actual topup was done?

I found revolut useful but limit for even verified members is really frustrating!

EDIT: it has been solved automatically. i think i need to wait for sometime after i verified my card. Anyway hope this is a solution or i am random!

Hi there!

Daily limits

For newly added cards, most of our users will have a top-up limit between £1000-£3000 (or currency equivalent) per 24 hours. Some users may find they have a lower daily limit to begin with, however, your daily top-up limits will increase over time. We suggest:

Try and top-up your desired amount. If the amount is over your top-up allowance, you will receive a pop up message notifying you of the daily limit for that card and how much you can top-up today. If you wish to top-up more than your daily limit, you can use another debit or credit card, alternatively top-up via bank transfer. Unfortunately for security reasons we cannot provide the specific details around how your top-up limits are calculated.

Help/Advice General Discussion

thanks for the reply. but my friend who tried to add his father’s card to his revolut account it was blocked and he has to verify account. so i dont want it to be blocked as i am travelling to india right to celebrate diwali with my family! Tho on secure side i am not relying totally on revolut. i will take my other debit card with me.