Frozen funds. Account blocked without explainations

My business account is blocked ("under review) from 19 june). No explainations. My company is french. In France I working without problems. The balance of my account is +42.000 eur.
I will charge my lawyer to recover my money.

3 Likes

Bienvenu au Club des Escroqués. T’es pas seul.

1 Like

Hello @Dentalproducts !

I am really sorry our automated system flagged your account for a review. Please rest assured that your funds are being protected. As soon as the review is completed, we will get back to you, I promise!

In the meantime, I am linking useful read that could help you understand our process and why it takes time. Thank you for understanding

0 Likes

me too my account was blocked and no in support reply can you help me please

0 Likes

Hi Rafael,

I have been now searching for hours who to speak to but in vain…
It is either a robot or nothing else…
My account was blocked WEEKS ago, I was asked to answer on the chat app questions such as, what was the main purpose of me using Revolut?, if I could explain why I had received money from different people?.. I answered all these questions and then was asked to provide my last P60. Being self employed, I do not receive P60, so instead I was asked to send at documents_noreply@revolut.com my last year tax statement which I did.
Now for some reason, I cannot chat anymore on the app, the send button has been grayed out.

So I am left totally useless, nobody to talk to, nobody to solve this more that unacceptable situation that has been going on for weeks now.

I have about £1500 (if I remember well) on my account and I demand help to get to the bottom of it…

I hope my message reaches you as I am really not sure I am writing where I should.

Kind regards,

Leandro

0 Likes