Fresh Virtual Card Design! 💳

The virtual cards you’ve been craving have arrived :fire:

Link yours to Apple or Google Pay to start spending anytime, anywhere — no wallet required.
Which one will you choose?

Let us know in the section down below :point_down:

Veda | Community team

4 Likes

The one in with orange color is fine… where is the card?? How can I use it ??

2 Likes

How do I change color for existing virtual card? I don’t want to create a new virtual card just to be able to choose a color :slight_smile: (as I would then need to update the card number in millions of places / services…)

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Virtual cards in Brazil

Hello Everybody! Welcome to the community. :sunflower:

@Luigical You can create a new virtual card from your Revolut app by going to ‘Home’ → Cards → ‘+ Add new’ → ‘Virtual card’ → select your design → label the card → ‘Create card’.

The most common use for these cards are online e-commerce transactions and contactless transactions. For contactless transactions, you need to add the card to Apple Pay or Google Pay, as our app does not have an independent NFC payment module yet. :pray:

@dusek We are sorry but changing colours of the existing card is not available yet. :frowning_face: However you can generate a new virtual card as its instant and free.

Veda | Community Team

2 Likes

Nice ! Do you have an idea of when the new logo will be on physical cards (beside premium) ? Thanks

3 Likes

Hello !

The plastic cards will still be valid, right ?

3 Likes

how can i get the real card ?

3 Likes

Hi @Bogz :wave:

We are working on having the new logo on all the cards soon :pray:

3 Likes

Hi @Vassilis7 :wave:

Yes, of course :wink: You can have physical and virtual cards working at the same time without any trouble.

2 Likes

Hi @Gustavo :wave:

To order a physical card, all you have to do is follow these steps.

1. Go to the ‘Cards’ section, by tapping the card icon in the top right
  2. Tap the ‘+ Add new’ button
  3. Choose :credit_card: ‘Physical card’ and your card type
  4. Create your PIN code
  5. Provide your address and submit the order

The cost of the card and/or delivery will also be displayed before the checkout.

:point_right: Make sure the delivery address is correct.You can update your delivery address (you can’t change the country) within 1 hour after ordering.

Hope this helps!

Mariana Rodrigues I Community Manager

3 Likes

Yes, the card is still working.

3 Likes

Hello @ARasspe Welcome to the community.

Great to hear that the card is still working! If you need any further assistance, feel free to let me know. :wink:

Veda | Community Team

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Waiting List Serbia

Welcome, how can I get a virtual card if I don’t use a wallet?

ხუთ, 23 მაი. 2024, 18:17-ში Veda.Ramesh via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com> დაწერა:

3 Likes

Hello @budu Welcome to the community :wave:

No wallet, no problem! You can create a new virtual card from your Revolut app by going to ‘Home’ → Cards → ‘+ Add new’ → ‘Virtual card’ → select your design → label the card → ‘Create card’.

Hope this helps. :pray:

Veda | Community Team

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Transfer failed