Freelancers - Section 23.1 T&Cs

True. But still. I can even get paid by 3rd parties from their personal account :grimacing: (and this happens not only with freelancing) I really don’t understand how they draw the line between personal and business so… better careful than sorry.
And about traveling expenses. Some are for personal purpose some are for business purposes (for me, once a year :laughing:). :thinking:

It’s too complicated for me now after few :beers:

I’d like tho to be able to use freelancing on a limit up to 10K for example with the personal account, but only if I would be able to have multiple same currency accounts because I need accountancy :expressionless:

Another thing as I just remembered.
For example last month I’ve been working in Tokyo for one day and got paid with ¥30000 (280$). When I work offline (this was a photo shooting) and get paid in cash usually I transfer the money myself (through WU or bank of available) to one of the side accounts which I use for freelancing exclusively so I can keep a track on earning and pay the taxes accordingly for every fiscal year.
Currently :r: is not offering more than one account per currency and I really don’t want to take all the statements to calculate my taxes :thinking:

I would apply common sense here.an occasional suspicious transaction should not be a problem. And if one needs more than this, there is the freelancer account availabe. (I also doubt that they are interested in identifying personal use of business accounts. That doesn’t make much sense from the bank’s or the customer’s side.)

But as a freelancer I don’t want to pay twice (freelancer account and personal premium). That’s quite way too much over any other bank (and most allows freelancing in personal accounts and they even offer more accounts for same currency)

We’re building :r: together so let’s hope one day things will work flawlessly

@Frank
The problem is the lack of clarity.
The last time I verified my source of funds to increase my limit, the operator almost stopped my account because I said I was a freelancer…
There is a fine difference between funds that come from business activity and funds that constitute business activity.
The fear is that a bank freezes your account first and asks questions later because there’s no clarity on the business / personal difference.