Frauduloys withdrawal

I live in Western Europe. I have a revolut card since one year and I’m happy with it … until recently when I discovered that someone tried to withdraw cash with my account in … India !!!.
My card never left my wallet, and when I pay with it I always keep a look on it.
I should be reimbursed after a 7 day period (I hope so).
Just to warn you to be very carefull when using your Revolut card. Always put a small limit to avoid unwanted debit on your Revolut card and check the various security options in the app to limit risks.
As from today I will always use the “block card” option when I do not use it to avoid fraudulous use of my account.
I have now to order a new Revolut card to avoid further fraudulous withdrawals on my account.

Hi @Ricou75. I’m sorry to hear you’ve been going through that. If the transaction is accepted by the merchant within the 7 day period, we can provide you with a chargeback form in order to retrieve your funds. If it’s declined, the funds will revert back to your account.

There are certain security features we have in place to protect your funds and Revolut account. This includes location based security and disabling magstripe payments since they’re more susceptible to fraud. Find more info on our FAQ here: http://bit.ly/2H5ja1A

If you need further assistance don’t hesitate to reach out to our in-app support team and an agent will be happy to help.