Fraud or bug? SOLVED!

On 23rd May, several unauthorized transactions have appeared on my Revolut account, around 5:10 -5:20 AM. Two were from “Braintreecharge.com” (0€ and 1€), two from “Ssh Estacion Km 65” (1000M$ and 2000M$) both on my euro account and two other from “Love Flags” (0$ and 1$), this time on my US wallet . I didn’t give any authorization to these companies, I don’t even know them.
Happily, online transactions were disabled. I’ve contacted the Twitter CM who suggested to freeze the card and ask for assistance with the in-app chat. What I did, 12 hours ago, but no response.
So, what can I do?
Any idea about this problem?
Hackers?
A bug somewhere in the data base which gave my account number to someone else?
Thanks by advance for your help…

better block your card

You card info has probably been compromised so block the card and wait for someone to answer. In your case I would probably even report it has lost or stolen but I don’t know to which point you should do that in that case.

Block the card, and request a new one.

Hi there. Really sorry about this. :frowning: I believe your card has been compromised. I’m glad though you haven’t faced charges.

Please terminate the card and order a new card, of course we will refund you the cost.

Thanks a lot for your answer and your help.

It’s done, I’ve blocked the card and ordered a new one.

And the delivery cost has been refunded, that’s perfect. Thank you again and have a great day

C. BARROIS

Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour Android

That’s what I have done.

Thanks for your advice and have a good day

The assistance told me to block it, to report it as lost/stolen and to order a new one.

Thanks for your advice and have a good day

Thanks a lot for your answer and your help.

It’s done, I’ve blocked the card and ordered a new one.

And the delivery cost has been refunded, that’s perfect. Thank you again and have a great day

C. BARROIS