Fraud on my account, and can't get back in to chat to help

Hi, I have reported fraud on my account this morning, and when I went to change my password, I now can’t get back in.

I have emailed to request that you urgently secure my account but have heard nothing back. Please advise. I have no way to get back into my account - I am not receiving your email verification links - I don’t know if the hackers have changed my details inside the account.

This is urgent.

2 Likes

Hi @louisa and welcome to the forum

You can contact :r: using social media by following [these guidelines]

2 Likes

Hello @louisa :wave:,

Welcome to our Community. Sorry to hear about the trouble you’re facing. :frowning_face: Could you try resetting your passcode using the SMS code rather than opting for the email code?

To reset your passcode, you can follow the next steps:

Make sure you’re using your phone number associated with your Revolut account. Then follow the below:

1. Open the app and select ‘Login
  2. Enter the phone number linked to your account and hit ‘Continue
  3. Tap ‘Forgot your passcode?
  4. Take a selfie or upload ID if required
  5. Create a new passcode (avoid consecutive/repeating digits)

You may be asked for a One-Time Passcode via SMS.

:point_right: If you fail the verification process three times, you’ll be directed to the in-app chat support. Our support agents are always happy to help you. Make sure you aren’t logged in to multiple devices or using a VPN.

Once you reset your passcode and logged in to your account, please do the following:

1. Block the merchant or recipient you suspect is fraudulent — ceasing communication is essential.
  2. Contact the financial institution where your account is held. If it’s Revolut, contact us immediately.
  3. Notify the police.

Actions you can take to safeguard your account before contacting us:

1. Report the transfer as fraudulent: tap on the transfer in question → tap ‘Get Help’ → select ‘Report this transfer as fraud’.
  2. Cancel your transfer: tap the transfer to view the transfer tracker and see if it’s eligible for cancellation.

For more information about fraudulent transfers, tap here. Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like