FOS Complain

:wink: There are two different independent scenarios where R. can revert a transaction to the source of funds: if either a user decides not to complete verification but already topped up some funds. Or if he decides not to go through the process of raising a top up limit. I can see that the reason why this is okay for Revolut is because the account holder can’t use the Revolut account to pay out the money to a different recipient. If it is just sent back to any source, laundering of any kind can’t happen on Revolut’s platform.

Yes @anon33247966, can you then explain why in the hell, in 2018, for a bank that wants to revolutionize the banking system, a “process of returning the funds back” can last more than a month???

1 Like

As far as I know, the Ombudsman expects you to allow financial institutions up to 8 weeks to resolve a problem before filing a complaint.

I would DM Revolut here ore on Twitter and ask them for an update about your case. Revolt has also a formal complaints policy in place. You can learn more about this on the T&Cs page.

Have you filed a formal complaint like it is mentioned in Revolut’s complaint policy? My bet is that this would be the fasted way to actually resolve your case.