Forgotten passcode, "Forgot?" does not work

Hello,

I have recently registered to Revolut and ordered a card (the cheapest choice). Since then I have managed to forget the app’s passcode. I tried to follow the “Forgot?” directions, but when I enter my cards last 4 digits (it has already arrived), the app displays an error: “Verification failure. Please make sure you entered the correct value.”

Am I not understanding something? I am thankful for any kind of advice. :slight_smile:

Are you sure that you’re typing last four digits of card which was used for last top up (NOT Revolut card) ?

1 Like

I was typing my Revolut card. Thanks for clarifying which card I was supposed to type in. I have gotten my account back.

1 Like

I have an issue. I’ve changed my phone and now the passcode isn’t working anymore!

I’ve just installed Revolut app after few months and I can’t log in. I am receiving verification code but nothing is happening. Please help

This is a user community, no Revolut support here.

I am a premium customer and suddenly i cant login after swapping phone.
I enter my phone number, then passcode, the message ‘the verification code or phone number is incorrect’ appears.
I repeat tapping ‘forgot passcode’ but same message, my phone number is not recognised.
There is no way to access support without logging in.

There is, please check the linked topic in my post just above yours.

Need help, I have just created a Revolut account on my laptop. When I have downloaded the app on my iPhone and tried to log in, it stated that I need a 4 digit passcode, however I never created a passcode?

sorry if this sounds silly any solutions?

Hi! I am experiencing some problems with the app login.
I forgot my pass code, then I’ve tried to reset.
After setting the new one, I couldn’t enter in the app because there was an error, try later.
So, I mistakenly changed phone number and with the new number I have the same problem.
Probably it’s me who was wrong, but there is something little intuitive with recovery/setting pass code process.
This process has occurring many times.
Can anyone help me please? I’ve already tried to uninstall the app and reinstall it but nothing changed.
Thank you
Giorgio