Forgot PIN don't know last top up value

I normally access app with Touch ID this option is not available ( since new iPhone screen fitted) I don’t know PIN.
Forgot option - When I enter phone number the next screen asks for last top up to exact cent- not topped up for months so can’t remember and top up in GBP. How do I get into my account.?

Hi, I have the same issue. Does anyone know how to recover from this situation?

I’ve come to similar situation:

• I do not remember PIN
  • I did not make top up

Support please make an clear strategy around PIN restore.
I got urgent emails regarding documents but with out PIN I can not reach an app.

I have the same problem.
Updated the app and do not remember my pin.
Forgot pin option does not work, tells me i have no money on my account and i can’t be verified.

hello, i have the same problem for 22 days and the sales people tell me to wait for an update they have blocked the money and the application if you have a solution i am taking any advice thank you

Same problem… forget the pin and then there is a error message

Same problem @anon33247966, I can’t log in or verify my account after forgetting my pin… can I have some help please ?

Same issue, can’t remember PIN, neither last topup amount. When trying to authenticate with tsking selfie of face and ID the app crashes. I gave it permission and reinstalled it. No solution whatsoever. Anybody has solution,please?
Damn I don’t have access to my money.