Fitbit Pay

Fitbit not supported for me. Asked why, their answer was that fitbit pay is in beta phase and only available for selected group of people :S My only reason to join revolut was cause of fitbit pay, cause no other bank in my country supports it. Hope it will be available soon…

Try adding a virtual card in Revolut. If you get a master card, it should work.

Naah, no mastercard option for me, only visa. Fitbit supported banks show that revolut(mastercard) is supported in my country but I dont know how is it possible if they only issue visa…

Try creating a new virtual card. If it creates a master card for you, you should be able to add it to Fitbit. I preferred this over adding the physical card because of the security settings of that one don’t always play well with Fitbit pay.

Hi all,

I have managed to successfully add virtual mastercard to Fitbit Pay in Bulgaria, however it has never worked - invalid card number.

I tried deleting the virtual card and creating a new one - same problem.

Is that officially supported as it says on the Fitbit page?

This error is from the POS side, will work right after the processor (usually banks) upgrade them.
Try on different shop with newer POS systems.
you can find more info on “invalid card number” here

I am wondering when Fitbit Pay and Revolut Visa will be available in Ireland? Every time I try and get new card or Virtual card it is Visa; yet Revolut MC works with Fitbit Pay.

I feel lied to again. Revolut does not work in the UK with either Metal Mastercards OR virtual mastercards OR virtual Visa cards. Yet on the Fitbit website and the mobile app it says revolut is a supported transit bank.

Another bit of fake marketing to get you to either buy a new fitbit device AND/OR sign up to Revolut under false marketing

And nether company wants to take ownership of the problem

1 Like

Fitbit Pay works fine for me in Hungary with MasterCard Metal, HUN localized BIN. Maybe you have very old or new card. Try to get a new virtual card to test it again. If you have metal it is free to have a new virtual card anyway. Or get contact with R support for assistance, should work.

does anyone know if it works now with the VISA cards?

No, it is still MasterCard only. Maybe selected MasterCard only as it sounds from previous posts…

Weird, since Google Pay and Apple Pay already work with the VISAs.

Have used a new virtual mastercard. This is the UK. It just doesn’t work

Can anyone say if Fitbit Pay is working with Revolut at the moment? Some folks on the Garmin Pay thread are stating that Garmin removed Revolut from the supported banks and it’s not working anymore.

Not in the UK wit Mastercard. Either Metal Mastercards or Virtual Mastercards (new or old). And as I understand it it doesn’t work for Visa either (I have a virtual Visa card as well)

Neither company seems to care

1 Like

But wasn’t it working with some old cards?

I have just paid with Fitbit right now. It works fine. In Hungary with Hungarian localized MasterCard. Metal anyway, but i guess it doesn’t matter.

It worked fine for me too today. I’m using a virtual MasterCard that I created recently specifically for Fitbit Pay.

This was from the chat support team on revolut today (in the UK) when I asked them what was going on with FitBit pay and my Charge 3 SE.

“I checked and we are still launching this functionality for our users and it might not be rolled out yet. Hopefully, soon you will be able to use your Revolut card for paying with PutBit pay. Sorry for the trouble here!”

So there you have it. It’s not rolled out and both fitbit and Revout have duped its users into purchasing these devices by making it clear on their website that Revolut is supported in the UK. I think it’s a disgrace that they’re allowed to get away with this sort of behaviour, making people waste their money on devices that don’t work as advertised, not only advertised but as described in their mobile app that clearly states Revolut is a supported bank in the UK.

And when I quized them on timescales I got the usual “soon” … dreadful

1 Like

Just got my Versa and for some reason I’m not able to add the card I usually use for Google Pay. It goes to the screen where I input my address but after that it just tells me the card is not supported. Did anyone have this problem as well?