Fitbit Pay

Hi there. I love to use revolute and I would use it far more, if it would support Fitbit Pay.
https://www.fitbit.com/fitbit-pay
Thanks

12 Likes

Me too.
Sad that no German bank does support Fitbit Pay yet.
Maybe would make some N26 customers like me switch

1 Like

any news about the use of FITBIT with Revolut??

i want to see revolut support fitbit pay … currently stuck with Boon. both on fitbit and Apple pay.

same here - had to sign up for boon after switching from apple watch to fitbit to continue using pay from watch function.
developers - please bring revolut to fitbit pay!

I’d love to see Revolut on Fitbit Pay. Honestly, since I setup boon for Fitbit, I never used Apple Pay anymore. Needless to say, the big downside of boon is the high cost outside the eurozone.

3 Likes

What’s the difference between this and Google/Apple Pay?

I guess the difference is that it’s another company that has to do its own deals with banks and card companies like Revolut.
That’s the difference compared to Apple Watch and Wear OS watches, which support Apple Pay and Google Pay. Fitbit have their own operating system.

Please add Revolut to Fitbit Pay.

This would be a great addition to Revolut. Has there been any response??

Bump - yes please add it’s one of the biggest selling smartwatches in the meantime you’ve lost me to a competitor who already supports it and doesn’t charge for a card

Which competitor are you using?

Just look on fit bits website for the supported banks there’s not many

It depends on the country. I’m in Germany and there are only 2 banks (boon and LBBW). They’re only free for the first year.

Any chance I will ever use this with Fitbit Pay?

Make sure that you vote on Fitbit side too , at the moment status on Fitbit side is
“under consideration”

Vote on Fitbit here :slight_smile:

It would be nice, but I wouldn’t bet your money on that. It took them (Fitbit) almost a year to fix (kind of…) stupid music control. So, to implement completely new feature? …

Why “completely new feature”? Fitbit Pay hit the market in summer 2017. Onboarding another card issuer is more work on Revolut’s side then it is on Fitbit’s, no?

I still don’t think it’s worth wasting time on something as little as Fitbit Pay

3 Likes

Honestly we should keep the focus on Apple Pay and Google Pay - that would cover almost all devices.

3 Likes