Filter transactions by card

Hey,

This may seem like quite a simple feature you’d expect to be available, but surprisingly it isn’t!

I have numerous virtual cards, and I wanted to see all transactions against a single card, but there is no way to filter your transaction list by any given card.

Would be very helpful, the only work-around is to go through hundreds of transactions, click in to each one, to see if the card used was the matching one or not.

James

7 Likes

This is indeed a quite simple feature one would expect to be available. So simple, in fact, that there are already a couple of threads about this in this forum :wink:

Like these, among others:

1 Like

More popularity it gets, maybe they’ll consider implementing such a simple feature! Fingers crossed.

1 Like

I agree! It would be very usefull.

For example, if I want to kwon for which website I used this virtual card before to freeze it or change the limit …

Yes, that would be a very useful feature.

Any updates for 2022? Are we going to see this feature implemented soon, Revolut?

Definitely a +1 for me. I’ve distributed some cards among family members and I’d like to easily track transactions by card nr (or even by card name!).

Seems it’s not feasible. Quite surprising tbh. It seems like a simple filter :frowning:

Just a heads up, this is not in alignment with Revolut’s terms and conditions. I would not recommend this.

1 Like