family accounts (additional cards for children)

Would be nice to be able to manage other cards (which I will provide to my children) from the same “master” account.

5 Likes

You mean like this which is coming soon??

Post 5 onwards

3 Likes

gotcha ! Main point is the principle of a ‘master account’.

I’m actually wondering what is Revolut’s policy regarding spare cards: is the Revolut account holder allowed to provide a spare card to his/her partner and/or children?

Previously every user would have had to get their own account and anyone under the age of 18 would not be allowed to open an account…

@anon33247966 Now with the spare cards what is the policy?

1 Like

Any updates on the topic?

Thanks!

This is a feature I’m sure many absent parents would like - what is the update on this - according to the T&Cs it isn’t permitted to give my 14 year old son for example a card for him travelling to visit me - you have to be 18 years and giving someone else is also not allowed

Not just absent parents. I would like to have an option to send allowance to my daughter on a Revolut card. Just top up the account and voila.
Please Revolut consider this

2 Likes

In Sweden it’s near impossible to pay with physical money, making the handling of weekly pocket money a major challenge. The ability to give minor family members their own card is a sure “killer app” here!

Correctly marketed it would make it possible for you to gain an extensive market share in no time at all. Word-of-mouth alone would probably give you several percentages of the Swedish card market.

I see this functionality has been in you product pipeline for some time now. Any chance you will be able to launch it this autumn or winter?

We desperately need additional cards for minor members of our family too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Plus, mobile devices are owned by younger people every day, so if the integration with Apple Pay and Google Pay works, you don’t even need a wallet.

Cashless world, this one is becoming.