Failed to register address (Japan)

Hello,

I just downloaded the app and tried to enter my address details but I can’t get it to register.
I’m living in Japan. I tried writing my address in both roman alphabet and Japanese characters.

Is there a certain format that is required?

Please advise.

Kind regards,

Frederic

This is not a bug. Revolut is not available for Japanese residents. See FAQ.

3 Likes

Revolut is available to legal residents of the following countries:

Aland Islands, Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Saint Helena, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, St. Martin, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.

In the future we aim to become available worldwide!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback.
I’ve read the FAQ before.

I’m a legal resident of Belgium, but It seems I won’t be able to link my Japanese address with the card.
I’ll just have to use my Belgian address then

Thanks again

I’m a legal resident in Spain, spending some time in Japan now. I’ve just upgraded to Revolut Metal and i need the card (i already have the first one) delivered in a Japanese address but the app doesn’t allow me to write in Japanese characters (kanji).

How can I get my metal card in Japan?

I would check with Customer Support, unless you have planned a trip to Spain anytime soon.

1 Like