Exporting transactions uses wrong date

Hi,

I’ve been exporting transaction list as CSV to keep track of daily budget while traveling. However the dates in the CSV don’t match the dates in the app. The dates in the app are the actual transaction date, the dates in the CSV seem to be the finally processed date, so a day or two after, and any transactions on weekends mostly have Monday’s date.

I used the atm yesterday (Sunday), and that transaction isn’t listed at all in the CSV export I did earlier today (Monday). I think it makes much more sense to use the actual day, and have the export correspond exactly to the app’s transaction list, or else show both dates, day of transaction, and day of final settlement.

Also minor UI suggestion, the clear pin is a < symbol, which seems similar enough to an enter symbol, when it’s actually supposed to represent a backspace. Because it lags a bit processing the pin to login, sometimes I hit it without thinking and clear pin. Also fingerprint support would be good, I thought it was there at one stage?

Hello @Brendan,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me clarify that the reason behind this, is because, a transaction can be pending meaning that it hasn’t yet authorised or declined. Therefore, on the statement, you can see when a transaction has been settled.

Fingerprint feature is available, make sure you have it enabled both on Revolut and phone.

Please let me know if you have further enquiry.

Best,

Andreas K.

@AndreasK - Why would the card holder be interested in the settlement date? It’s totally irrelevant to the card holder. I have noticed this too, and it’s very annoying to see the wrong date on transactions, particularly a date that has no relevance to me.

@AndreasK Thanks for replying. I realise it is showing settlement date, as I said originally. But that’s not really too important, particularly when it bunches all weekend transactions to Monday, and especially as the export doesn’t show some recent transactions listed in the app. It should list the transaction date primarily, and possibly also the settlement date (although as @NFH says, that’s pretty much useless) if needed.