Export Transaction List with more Information

Hi,
+1 to exporting the Notes field to CSV, it’d be great if it could be implemented.
Thank you,
Adam

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us @AdamN. We will share this with our team. :hugs:

SG | Community Team

@SG.Mandal @vassil.velichkov let’s just wait another couple of years and we can celebrate a decade of Revolut not listening to customers :smiley: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Everything is beeing said by @vassil.velichkov but I just want to add my use case here.
I’m importing my transactions to beancount and Revolut is the bank which provides the most scarce information in its statements. The data in the csv statement is totally insufficient. I will have to browse the app transaction by transaction. On top of that, Revolut closed RUB accounts in 2022 and apparently also deleted from the app any RUB transactions except exchanges. If statements were detailed enough, I would have the chance to reconstruct those transactions.

1 Like

Hello @mittkkoo :wave:,

Welcome to our community. I have taken a note of your feedback. :memo: Please bear with us. :pray

SG | Community Team

1 Like

I’m also trying to do some financial analysis, and the .csv export won’t even let me identify basic transactions between friends, since their name is in the “Reference” field, which is not exported with either the .csv or .pdf. There is no way to tell the difference between two transfers to two different ING accounts, for example. It basically just says “To an ING Account”, lol.

While it is nice to see an active community forum, and even nicer to see some staff interaction, it is also a little bit sad to see canned responses for 8 years going on repeat… I just exported statements from 5 other banks, and they all had a wealth of information, including banks that I hate. Revolut exports 8 columns, only 4 of which are useful. For comparison, Paypal exports 35 columns. (And it also leaks me people’s house numbers and private phone numbers, which is a bit too much to be fair. So, maybe be careful not to do that part. That kind of information is not necessary in a financial transaction database.)

3 Likes

Hello @Metemer :wave: ,

Welcome to our community. We totally understand your point. Please be patient with us. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like