Exchange limits issues - wrong currency for the monthly exchange limit (CZK vs. EUR)

Do you have any update on this issue?

Pretty upset as the bug is still in the app. Moreover, all of my friends based in the Czech Republic, which are newly entering Revolut, have now limits in CZK properly.

The easiest way should be simple conversion of limits from EUR to CZK, but this solution is refused by Revolut support.

Hi Petr,

Iā€™m still having same issue as you

Itā€™s very annoying. I have same issue and also Iā€™ve mentioned this on twitter a week ago. But as I see the bug is older than I thought.

Have you found how to solve it?

Screenshot_20180528-081723_Revolut

Iā€™ve checked and compared revolut limits with my friend who signed up previous week and he has correct exchange limit and ATM withdraw limit in CZK not like me in EUR. I created account two weeks ago.

I hope that it will be fixed soon.

No change until now. People, who are not aware of this bug are paying fees, as Revolut does not refund automatically.

I see very strange, that all of my colleagues installing Revolut few days ago, are able to have all the limit in CZK.

I proposed to simply convert my EUR limits in ATM and exchange limits to CZK properly, but I was told it was not possible.

Pretty upset with this.

They offered me refund in my future exchanges. Iā€™ve exchanged some amount and Iā€™m waiting for the refund already one day.

I am also experiencing the same problem.

I have FX transactions limit set to 6000 EUR but the app thinks it is 6000 CZK.
And I am forced to pay fee whenever I exceed 6000 CZK conversion.

Ask them via chat for refund a fee.

1 Like

The chat told me that it was impossible to refund the fee.
I managed to get the fee refunded once with help of AndreasK ā€œas a sign of goodwillā€.

But now I am afraid to do another conversion cause they might not refund next timeā€¦

Told you what was a reason?
Iā€™ve received refund twice due to issue with exchange limit.

Live agent told me that my hard limit for my account is set to 6000 CZK no matter what the App shows.

According to both info channels, tech team are working hard to improve this so the solution shoold come soon.
After inquiry about update they said this could take some timeā€¦

Do you have verified account? If not that is possible reason, because not verified account has much lower limits than verified account.

Of course I have verified account. That was the first thing I did.

My top up limit shows 720 000 CZK / year.
But my FX limit shows 6000 EUR, ATM withdrawal limit 200 EUR.

Agent claims that internal hard limit for my account is 6000 CZK for FX transactions no matter what the currency is or the App shows.
This is a bug and hopefully it will be solved in the next update.

Well it seems that is little bit differentā€¦ I have same problem but they offered me a refund for my future exchanges (up to free exchange limit in CZK for standart plan) until they fixed that bloody bad bug. But it takes too long time, by other users that bug is at least one month old, propably since they support CZK. New created accounts has correct exchange limits :frowning:

I can just imagine lots of people who are not aware of this bug, they are paying fees incorrectly and they are not refunded. Solid income for Revolut.

Revolut promised to solve this bug two weeks ago. No change until today.

I believe that the agent is wrong, because other agents are well aware of this bug and they are refunding quite fast.

The same here. The new incomers has proper limits in CZK.

What do you mean proper limits?
Newcomers have limits properly set to 6000 EUR equivalent? I.e. 150000 CZK / Month?