I have a renewal of a YNAB subscription incoming next month, which will be in USD. My plan now is the following:
- topup my EUR account with enough EUR (as this is my base currency)
- exchange EUR to the sum needed to pay the subscription in USD (as the USD is pretty weak right now)
- tell YNAB to use my Revolut CC
Now the questions are:
- Does it matter if I use the virtual or physical CC for this, i.e. is it possible that one has a higher chance of being rejected than the other?
- Will the amount be deducted from my USD account as long as there is enough money on it or do I have to do sth manually before?
Thanks in advance for any hints and tips