Every transaction declined

Sorry, I just assumed the “reset” was related to a blocked chip due to 3 failed attempts to enter a wrong PIN. So it wasn’t very helpful at all what I said. Apologies.

1 Like

Try to get money from ATM. Pin is OK. But transaction “can not be completed”. Still waiting answer in help line (5th hour). Vacation in 4 days. Card doesn’t work. Good job, Revolut :slight_smile:

Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve contacted with support, they was trying to reset the card x times without success and in the end I must order next card and get refund for delivery from Revolut. Over and out :wink:

I’ve read quite a few of the posts here and it does worry me that there always seems to be some issue with the Revolut cards\infrastructure, with transactions declining\monies going missing and especially that the chat function which is the main way to contact Revolut seems to be being neglected. I guess this is the reason I haven’t fully embraced this yet, my main thinking is to put money on this card and change it when I’m ready (exchange rates permitting) to various currencies for use on holidays

Still waiting the answer (more than 24 hours…)